72 man shoots teens after they him him in the head with a baseball bat.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 72 man shoots teens after they him him in the head with a baseball bat.

72 man shoots teens after they him him in the head with a baseball bat.

Here is a story that just happened over the weekend that I wanted to share with you fellas. Good outcome for the homeowner and three teens off the streets.

Man, 72, Shoots Two Of Three Home Invasion Robbery Suspects : NorthEscambia.com

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn View Post
    Here is a story that just happened over the weekend that I wanted to share with you fellas. Good outcome for the homeowner and three teens off the streets.

Man, 72, Shoots Two Of Three Home Invasion Robbery Suspects : NorthEscambia.com
    We'll see how the kids turn out. But good to see the guy and sister are ok.

Nice work on the old guys part, trust and pray he and his sister are Ok.

im glad the people in the home are ok. this incident proves the worth of gun ownership as well as the fact that guns are used for self-defence. for that reason this story will probably not make the national liberal media. hopefully the punks will realize that they are very lucky not to be laying on a cold slab wearing a toe-tag and change their ways.

Police say three armed males wearing masks forced their way into the home of the 72-year old man and his 70-year old sister.

During the altercation, the male victim fired several defensive shots from a handgun he had been holding when he answered the door, according to police.
    He answers the door with a gun in hand - he must live in a crime ridden neighbor or was expecting trouble. What if it was a mailman? That'd be the last time he got mail delivered to his home.

$4.00 could have saved him a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Is it available in tactical black?

He answers the door with a gun in hand - he must live in a crime ridden neighbor or was expecting trouble. What if it was a mailman? That'd be the last time he got mail delivered to his home.

Ya good, lets blame to victim for no peephole. Typical libretard.
    Why answer the door with a gun in hand?-------Because he can!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

No he did the right thing (well for the most part). When someone is at your door at night when your not expecting anyone do two things. Get your phone and your firearm! What he did wrong was opening the door with out knowing who or what was on the other side. If it had been the mail man his firearm was behind his back so no problem there. I answer the door at night with a firearm but I talk to them trough the door I NEVER OPEN IT unless I know for sure who it is.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

You with the peephole comments. Are you kidding me? You want to place blame on the poor old guy for defending himself against these lowlife pieces of *&%? I can only hope liberal morons like yourself end up in the same situation and you don't have a weapon to protect yourself.

A justified shooting if there ever was one!

I agree that a peephole might - repeat MIGHT - have prevented the incident..but then again it might not have. Lacking a peephole, a thru-the-door conversation might have dissuaded the kids from trying anything. Again - MIGHT have.
    They could have easily cooked up a story of car wreck, flat tire, etc.
    The owner was wise to have the gun in his hand. Yes, he was surely justified to shoot after being bludgeoned over the head with a baseball bat. He almost waited too long, don't you think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast