Sons of Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Guns

i like the show... so far...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Good stuff until !!!!

I can see that this could be a really good show !! Till so far left liberal social commie progressive do-es the BoHow wa wa ,then I see the Clittens & Mr. Ears getting upset and complain to the U.N. ! They will all get togeather and call Mrs. Sooty Mayor and Mrs. Kagen to get a ruling !!! Sorry guys' but I'm getting a little Pissed !

I may DVR and watch..I saw it on the channel guide the other day, but wasnt too sure about it..
    CERTIFIED NRA INSTRUCTOR:
    PISTOL | RIFLE | SHOTGUN | PERSONAL PROTECTION I/O

i believe the next episode that the government or someone comes in and asks them to build a brand new gun from scratch...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

6. Saw it last night for the first time. The Ma Deuce was cool. The flamethrower was great. Seeing it operated by a living Congressional Medal of Honor winner who took out 7 Jap pillboxes with a flamethrower was GREAT!
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Missed last nights shows. I've watched all of them up till now.

Thumbs up Sons of Guns...

Good show. Like a lot of the "Reality Based" shows, they are scripted to reflect what they remember they did. Still, anything guns is good to me!
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

handgonnetoter Guest
    I'm amazed as to how many suppressed weapons they sell.

Not Impressed

Well, I think his daughter is something else. She should be nicknamed The Black Widow because once she gets those buyers in her web they're dead meat.

It's hard to like a show about guns that the majority of people will never have an opportunity to own. Not because they shouldn't, but because
    of an ignorance or dismissiveness of 2A.

I'm also tired of the constant warning, "Don't try this at home". With the Class III and AOW guns I agree that legally you can't do it. Any other legal modification, or any of the legal builds can be done by anyone as long as they're not doing it for profit. (See ATF Pub. 5300.4 pg. 177 (A6))

You can even do an SBR yourself if you pay the proper taxes and fill out the paperwork prior to proceeding. I think this show could be used to further our rights if it was done properly, but it seems as though they just want to sell their products and who cares about the average Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I'm amazed as to how many suppressed weapons they sell.
    They are legal in many states if you do the BATFE paperwork. Florida allows them except you can't carry concealed with a silencer/suppressor. A suppressed shotgun would be nicer on the ears.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast