Sons of Guns - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Guns

Tonight's show should be good. Something with a bazooka.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

watching it now... its pretty cool... making bazookas for a war re en actors...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

Direct hit on Will with the rocket. 3 sold with a sale of 50 rockets
    The Tommygun program that was on right after that was good too.

Sons of Guns

Sons of Guns

I watch the show when I can, it is on the Discovery Channel in Cincinnati.

It is neat, kinda ingenius, attention getter and hope it stays on for a long time.

Pat Olvey
    email [email protected]
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Hamilton County

Looks like its going to be a good one tonight!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Shoulder fired 1918. +1 Too bad it is more than 5 lbs over what I am supposed to pick up. The Wounded Warrior program deserves 2 thumbs up. Did enjoy last weeks M11 program as I have one of these.

Yes, tonight was Excellent - "He already paid" Yes he did.

And that 1918 - wow - it looked to me as though the recoil would have knocked me into the next state LOL

All I could think when I saw the big guy firing that thing was "Terminator" hehe

"I'll be back"

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixjim View Post
    Yes, tonight was Excellent - "He already paid" Yes he did.

And that 1918 - wow - it looked to me as though the recoil would have knocked me into the next state LOL

All I could think when I saw the big guy firing that thing was "Terminator" hehe

"I'll be back"
    As Will said, combine Arnold and Sylvester and this is what he is like. Looks like someone you would not want to meet in a dark alley at night.

I have watched some of the shows, my wife probably more than me but it is too similar to the Orange County Choppers or the cooking show where they seem to just focus on the bitching about what everyone is doing wrong. It just seems like all these reality shows want is someone to get in front of the camera and complain about everyone. pat themselves on the back and throw in a few cuss words. After awhile you get tired of it no matter what else is going on.

I've watched it since the beginning. Personally I really like it, though I wish each episode was an hour so the guys could go more into what they are actually doing to the guns.

The AK-14 with the integral silencer was cool and, even though they don't want to say, I've got a pretty good idea how they did it.

The one I couldn't figure out was the episode where the daughter sold two rifles that look like they had barrels that were less than 12" long. I didn't think that was legal regardless of where you are, but from an above post it appears that it is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast