Sons of Guns - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Guns

I've heard the opposite about Will. A friend of mine does work for film companies. Things that have to do with guns, military and that type stuff. He's pretty good at his job.

He does all the stuff for Homeland and Army Wives. He's basically the armorer, military expert and scene advisor for those type of scenes.

He tells me that he met Will down there when he had to call him in on a project and he said that Will was the biggest self important blowhard he had ever come across. His knowledge was even in question at times and he thought his involvement was worth more than the shows stars were getting.

I can see that in him when I watch the show.

Now the other guys, I would think they were pretty cool.

KK

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    He tells me that he met Will down there when he had to call him in on a project and he said that Will was the biggest self important blowhard he had ever come across.
    There's not even a single atom in my body that's surprised by this. I watched the show 2 or 3 times but couldn't any more because the guy is so full of himself, and it's not even in a comical way like other "reality" TV shows.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

What I liked about the show when I watched it was how often they violated the four basic rules of gun safety as often as they could and then had that warning about not trying this at home. Don't sweep anything you aren't ready and willing to destroy. Hah, they sweep each other ALL the time. Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire. They do that all the time as well. And the soap opera drama, who needs it.

I have read quite a few things in other forums about Red Jacket Firearms that just plain weren't good. I'm not going to repeat them. It was enough to make me take a second closer look past all the coolness with the MaDeuce and the weapons themselves. And that led to me just stop watching the show.

Both shows indicate a complete lack of gun safety, as such, I quit watching.

Hmm, well I guys if you want to keep the integreaty of your businesses, don't have a tv show

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenhawK View Post
    They did have a deal where Vince did own the company, but didn't run the company. I don't know what they ended up doing after Vince left, but I believe he has his own gun shop now.
    Will ended up buying out Vince's 25% (or something) ownership. He makes a vague reference to this when he says "cash Vince out".

8. Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    There's not even a single atom in my body that's surprised by this. I watched the show 2 or 3 times but couldn't any more because the guy is so full of himself, and it's not even in a comical way like other "reality" TV shows.
    Wills the kinda shitty boss where he gets his employees killed. Flemm damn near lost a finger on the mg-43 build when he was "muscling through it" as will suggested.

Yes I watch but wish they had a little less drama...But I guess that does appeal to some.

I'd rather watch American guns, Paige and her mother are smokin hot ladies
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10:283750
    I'd rather watch American guns, Paige and her mother are smokin hot ladies
    Same thing I said earlier longslide but forgot about the mom, I was picturing Paige in her short shorts and her 1911 on her hip. Mom is a smokin cougar too.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast