Sons of Guns - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sons of Guns

Really don't get much out of it. No technical info at all. Childish drama like all the others. Background noise at best when on the computer.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlight22 View Post
    Same thing I said earlier longslide but forgot about the mom, I was picturing Paige in her short shorts and her 1911 on her hip. Mom is a smokin cougar too.
    Oh hell yeah with a body like that it's no wonder mom and dad train her to shoot and carry
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

4. I watch it on a fairly routine basis. He does mostly custom jobs but, does have a few standard lines.

5. Yep- this show sucks! I have struggled through a few- hoping that the next would get better... Oh well

Since we're on the subject... Top guns? So far that's been an ok show in my opinion. Not so much drama. Top shot though, kinda dramatic in some spots. Fast forward through drama, and it still kind of sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCrotch View Post
    Since we're on the subject... Top guns? So far that's been an ok show in my opinion. Not so much drama. Top shot though, kinda dramatic in some spots. Fast forward through drama, and it still kind of sucks.
    I kinda like Top Guns myself. It doesn't have all the drama.
    “The fundamental force behind the Second Amendment is to empower the people and give them the greatest measure of authority over the tyranny of runaway government.” U.S. Rep. Bob Schaffer, 2002

I don't really like it much. It has nothing much to do with real people! I mean...FLAME THROWERS?...lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456