Sons of Guns
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Guns

Sons of Guns

Anyone else watching Sons of Guns? I caught a couple of episodes the other day and thought it was pretty good. Just starting the ones that aired tonight. Guess he's fixing up an old flamethrower.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Never heard of it. What channel is it on?

Discovery on Wed nights based on Red Jacket Firearms and its founder Will Hayden.

Sons of Guns : Discovery Channel
    Last edited by lukem; 02-02-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Thanks brother. I'll have to DVR some of those bad boys.

I just finished watching the episode where he built a M2 Browning machine gun. That looked like a fun one.

has some great guns the browning

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I just finished watching the episode where he built a M2 Browning machine gun. That looked like a fun one.
    Yeah I watched two episodes last night. It seems ok but like anything it seems kinda scripted. They had the world war two flame thrower build on last night and the M2 build. I was laughing when they set the field on fire after shooting the M2 then he says "good thing we have the fire department here their out earning their launch money". The flame thrower build for the world war two medal of honor winner was fun to watch. Kinda funny that the guy drives around a truck with a M2 mount in the back of it. You could tell he was getting pissed with the M2 guy they brought in to show them how to build it. All he seemed to want to do was talk and tell them about the history of the weapon. Would I watch it again? Yes I would if I remember what days it's on LOL.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I watched the first two last week and have the two from yesterday on my DVR. So far they have been interesting.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Very interesting episodes so far...lots to see, lots to learn...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I've been watching as well - makes me wish I Lived there...

Great show :)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast