Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

Quote Originally Posted by error404 View Post
    I must be crazy... but I could swear that the first time I got the e-mail regarding a free Ruger LCP, the email said something about forwarding the USA Carry email to a whole bunch of people in order to qualify! ... which I did

I felt horrible spaming my friends !!! but I really wanted the gun!
    That was a separate giveaway that is still going on to win some free Springfield Armory Pins and Hats. All you have to do to be entered into this Giveaway is be a member.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

3. I know I should have read through all 8 pages, but since I didn't, I'll just ask... how will the winner be notified? Do we have to keep an eye on this thread or will the winner be called/emailed? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scbauer View Post
    I know I should have read through all 8 pages, but since I didn't, I'll just ask... how will the winner be notified? Do we have to keep an eye on this thread or will the winner be called/emailed? Thanks!
    I'll be announcing it in this thread and through the newsletter but I will be contacting the winner first by email.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Sure would be nice to have an LCP to carry in the summer instead of my big S&W SW40VE

The LCP wouldn't be a replacement for a carry weapon; it would be an addition to. I would foresee the LCP being in my ankle holster, but still having my SA 1911 as the primary. I think I need to win this one, and if USA Carry gives another one away, you all can fight over it.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

7. If I win I will not have to borrow my wife's LCP when I do a quick run to 7-11

8. Quote Originally Posted by IWLAFART View Post
    If I win I will not have to borrow my wife's LCP when I do a quick run to 7-11
    You should try cash... people at 7-11 are more friendly that way

9. gun give away

Quote Originally Posted by jtsteiert View Post
    How do I submit my entry for the chance to win?
    did'nt answer how do I register to win?

I love my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Glick View Post
    did'nt answer how do I register to win?
    if you are a member you are registered.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast