Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

USACarry.com is giving out more free stuff including a Ruger LCP! Yes, you read the title correct. USACarry.com is having our first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway where one lucky member will get a FREE Ruger LCP! This giveaway will be running from Feb. 3rd, 2011 to Feb. 28th, 2011. And if you are a member of USACarry.com then you already have a chance to win.

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway:

Be a member of USACarry.com - Register Today for FREE!

THAT'S IT!

To get Bonus Entries you can become a USA Carry Site Supporter:
    Bronze Supporter = Additional 5 Entries
    Silver Supporter = Additional 10 Entries
    Gold Supporter = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
    I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Giveaway and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
    1. You must be at least 21 years of age and an active subscriber to our email newsletter and website.
    2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
    3. You must be a legal resident of the United States and meet all legal requirements where you live to purchase and own a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL).
    4. You will be required to go through standard background checks through an FFL dealer. You may also be required to sign a waiver/release of liability for use of the firearm.
    5. The firearm will be transferred from Ruger's FFL to an FFL of your choice in your locality.
    6. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS AND FEES INCLUDING FFL TRANSFER FEES. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.
    Last edited by lukem; 02-12-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Nice Luke! Can't wait to see who wins!

BTW, shouldn't the age to win be 21? You know how the other side is...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Updated.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

How do I submit my entry for the chance to win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtsteiert View Post
    How do I submit my entry for the chance to win?
    See from above.

7. Ruger

I am the proud owner of a Ruger convertible .357/9mm. Ruger makes a fine handgun and I wouldn't mind owning another one.

Quote Originally Posted by articblue3 View Post
    I am the proud owner of a Ruger convertible .357/9mm. Ruger makes a fine handgun and I wouldn't mind owning another one.
    I agree. I love my LCP.

Sweet!!!

10. man I would luv to win that beauty.....

lcp

Would LOVE to add this charmer to my corral!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast