Top Shot 2nd season - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Shot 2nd season

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I would love to spend a day at the range with any of the contestants. EXCEPT JAY!. That man is SO annoying. Changing the sights, correcting everyone. I can't stand him. I SO wished the outcome last night would have been different. Hopefully soon. They said in the previews he confronts the team, and well he should and they should be honest with him and let him know how to shape up or ship out.

I wouldn't mind spending a day on the range with Jay. I've got some tricks up my sleeve that would shut him up pretty quick.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

What's the deal with that "Athena Lee"? I have a difficult time whenever her image is on the TV screen. Definitely not very easy on the eyes. The clip where she says something about an Asian chick kicking @$$ makes her a lot more difficult to look at and take seriously.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Have you noticed the shoes Jay wears: golf shoes with spikes! He wore them last night.... How idiotic!

I have enjoyed "Top Shot" since catching it half way through the first season. Another show that I just found is called "Sons of Guns". It is about a custom gun shop and their efforts to meet requests for specialized firearms from their customers which include law enforcement and sportsmen and anything else you can imagine!

6. I caught last season and DVR this season, due to being on the road most of the time.
    This season, so far, is great. If you have not watched the last one, no spoiler.
    I like how this is turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubs View Post
    Have you noticed the shoes Jay wears: golf shoes with spikes! He wore them last night.... How idiotic!
    That's because he's a golf instructor.

I would rather go to the range with jay than the marines in the show that complain and pick on non military people... or people in the "wrong" military (navy)..jay may not be personable, but he can shoot...but no matter how many people he beats there will always be others who say its luck or a bad day for the other guy they like more.

Btw he never changed the sights, his team told him not too and he didn't. He never was the worst shooter in any competition...i like a good debate, so lets have it...why was jay so awful?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123