Top Shot 2nd season
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Shot 2nd season

Top Shot 2nd season

Ok, so I did not know about Top Shot last year when the reality show premiered. Boy am I glad they decided to do a second season. It premiered last night

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is SUCH a good show. I can't believe it.

I won't spoil it for those of you who have not seen it, but wish I could go into detail. I LOVED their pic of firearms for the first competition (excluding the team comp.)

I was even more excited for the premiers for next week. I watched all the profiles on history.com and I think I have a few favorites. I was surprised to see who went home once I watched the profile.

I admit I am a fan of reality shows (don't judge me) but this is a whole different animal.

I am digging this show too. At least its a reality show that interests me.

Yea, I finally closed the laptop last night and noticed my DVR recorded it. I'll definitely be watching it this season. Next week looks fun, they get to shoot at each other in a paintball competition.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I have been a Top Shot junky since the show started. I applied for season 3 already, god willing, since I was already interviewed for a spot, I will make it onto season 3. But my understanding from what I was told is that more than 40,000 people applied for season 2, and near double that for season 3. I think I would be the first biker no the show. lol

I was happy to see that guy go home though, he seemed like kind of a dink in my opinion. And I was very happy to see all 3 of the guns they used for the first show. As well as some of the guns that they have coming up.
    .... And let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one. ~God
    http://www.cjdefense.com/ Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Yea, I finally closed the laptop last night and noticed my DVR recorded it. I'll definitely be watching it this season. Next week looks fun, they get to shoot at each other in a paintball competition.
    Too bad they're not using "Simunitions" next week. A lot more accurate and the ones that come out of an AR-15 sting pretty bad.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I love the show and like others have said, it is about the only show I watch every week. Most of the team players that had issues shooting did not seem have the basics of grip, stance, trigger control and follow through. I know these guys all beat out a bunch of folks just to get to the show and kudos to all of them. You could tell the difference of skills with the guys that were spot on on both teams. I can't wait for the upcoming shows.

Watched it the first season. Watched it last night for the beginning of season two. Went to the indoor range today just for fun.

It looks like it's going to be a good season. Last year I was disappointed after the first show since they were conducting it like Survivor. I was hoping for a head to head competition. After about three shows I started enjoying the show. The only drawback was Kelly didn't win!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I loved last season, the previews look awesome for this year. I agree with
    CalicoJack10, I think his name was Travis or Arrogant Ass ....something like that. Anyway its gonna be a good season..
    Its Better To Have It And Not Need It Than To Need It And Not Have It.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    It looks like it's going to be a good season. Last year I was disappointed after the first show since they were conducting it like Survivor. I was hoping for a head to head competition. After about three shows I started enjoying the show. The only drawback was Kelly didn't win!
    I was pulling for Kelly too.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast