New gear. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New gear.

Did somebody win the lotto? Nice. I'm lucky to be able to save up enough to put a revolver in lay-away in this damn Obama economy.

Nice acquisitions. What brand holsters did you get?
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.357Sig View Post
    Did somebody win the lotto? Nice. I'm lucky to be able to save up enough to put a revolver in lay-away in this damn Obama economy.

Nice acquisitions. What brand holsters did you get?
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep your head up and that firearm will become yours soon enough. The holster's and gun belt are handmand by UBG holsters. He makes outstanding gear for prices that don't flat line my bank account. I have used Bladetech,Raven concealment kydex holsters. But for leather holstes I have only used UBG(Ugly Bald Guy) holsters. Turn around time is 2-5 weeks last time I checked. Check him out if you get a chance
    UBG Holsters

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

must have stopped to rob bank on way
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

He just made 0bama cry.

Hey gun sales are up thru the roof. No Fed bailout for the firearms industry.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Hey gun sales are up thru the roof. No Fed bailout for the firearms industry.LOL
    Ronny Barrett actually refused to take "economic stimulis" money from the government.

Photo of the new stock and added side saddle.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Sweet! Glad to see somebody else is making enough money to spend on the good stuff.
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS...ESPECIALLY OUR SNIPERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12