New gear.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New gear.

New gear.

I went to the local gunshop and picked up some new toys.

Video reviews to follow soon of all of it and more.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

all that in 1 trip? 1

Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post
    all that in 1 trip? 1
    LOL yeah. That's only some of it in the photo. Targets,new shooting glasses, new ear protection ect... Never made it into the photo. The holsters,gun belt,watch,Sony handycam are the only thing that did not come from the gunshop. I want to order a stock for it but I cant seem to find one. I found a houge kit for it but I'm not sure if it will fit/be worth the money. The truespec camo bag you see in the photo was a freebie from the shop

Nice afternoon run to the local gun shop. Good to see you supporting your hometown business owners.

3X PM

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Nice afternoon run to the local gun shop. Good to see you supporting your hometown business owners.
    More to come LOL (shhh don't tell the wife lol)

Ok, now that I have wiped the drool off my computer, WOW!!!! I want to go shopping with you!. NICE!. With all that, why isn't there a pic of a new 1911 in there? After all, it is it's 100th birthday.

Mama Jesus, that's a haul. Looking forward to hearing more.

Awesome!!! I love it!
    Its Better To Have It And Not Need It Than To Need It And Not Have It.

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Ok, now that I have wiped the drool off my computer, WOW!!!! I want to go shopping with you!. NICE!. With all that, why isn't there a pic of a new 1911 in there? After all, it is it's 100th birthday.
    lol because it's 100 years old....the 1911 was state-of-the-art top of the line....in 1911....

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I tried believe me I tried. They had new Springfield micro EMP's and Kimber ultra's/ultra ll's. My next two and final prunches (Or the wife may take away the bank account privileges LOL) are a Ar-15 and a 1911. Other stuff that never made it into the photos are some knifes and a leatherman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast