View my new site for all things RKBA!

Thread: View my new site for all things RKBA!

Lightbulb View my new site for all things RKBA!

Hello everyone my name is Mr. Reynolds & I am from New York, NY. I would like to introduce you to my new website Small Armz. This site is brand new & I will continue to update it daily. The site is very basic and was created as a portal to “link” all things RKBA! Please feel free to contact me here or from the site via e mail if you have a website that you wish to include. Like I said it's a work in progress so some areas of the site may not contain much information yet but with your assistance it will begin to grow.

I also ask that you support our 2A efforts in the upcoming election year. As an NRA Life Member & recruiter I ask you to please join or renew your NRA membership which you can also do from my site at a discounted rate of $25.00. This is $10 off of the standard annual rate! If one person joins & he or she asks one more person to join it can only help to strengthen our position.

Please take a sneak preview of the site & let me know what you think. Don’t forget to tell a friend to tell a friend! If your friends & family are not members then "you're" supporting "their" 2nd Amendment rights so ask them to join too! Thanks in advance.

Click here SmallArmz
    Firearms: Small Armz | Impact Guns | U.S. Concealed Carry

Domestic Disaster Preparedness: | Cavalier Knight

Thumbs up

Nice site. You sure have a lot of forums listed!

It's good to see somebody fighting the good fight there in NYC.

4. Visited your site and added to favorites. Will return:D
    Good luck
    raybsc

Thumbs up Black Man with a Gun.

Visited your site and found the Black Man with a Gun link. First I've ever seen a site that connects African Americans like me with others that are packin'.

Bookmarked your site.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by doublenutz View Post
    Visited your site and found the Black Man with a Gun link. First I've ever seen a site that connects African Americans like me with others that are packin'.

Bookmarked your site.
    If it were up to me "we" as in "us" would continue to unite in positive ways that reflect our views. You can shoot him an e mail & tell him about my site leading you to his site as well. Not to mention I'm an American of African descent connecting all of us, lol. Thanks for your support!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrreynolds View Post
    If it were up to me "we" as in "us" would continue to unite in positive ways that reflect our views. You can shoot him an e mail & tell him about my site leading you to his site as well. Not to mention I'm an American of African descent connecting all of us, lol. Thanks for your support!
    Yes, we are All Americans first.:D
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by doublenutz View Post
    Yes, we are All Americans first.:D
    Hey why not reap the benefits of that fact such as 2A all day!

5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4