Ridiculous Article - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridiculous Article

Good comments guys. There were no comments agreeing with what he said. That makes me smile. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Yea, thanks. I know it probably doesn't do or mean much but I smile when I look at all the comments on his page now.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

YOu can tell a liberal, but not much.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    http://www.khon2.com/news/local/15897727.html

The clincher is that I recall serving in the military under "Gary Ishikawa". He was a LTC at the time, and was one of the instructors for a class on the M2. He specifically instructed us to NOT use the gun primarily on aircraft due to the slow rate of fire. We were told to use the M60 or M16 on aircraft. The
    M2 was to be used on "ground targets" to include fighting positions and armored vehicles. It would be a streach, but he did say we could possibly down a hoovering helicopter. In the class, the "maximum effective range" we were taught was approx. 2 miles. In the article, he states "Shooting down airplanes. 4 miles distances."
    Many inconsistancies in this article. I wrote an email to the reporter pointing out my observations. I haven't received a response. If I recall correctly, "Rambo" had a M60 and multiple other "small arms", can't recall seeing him using a .50 BMG.
    Where's the "journalistic integrity"? :icon_sad:
    gf
    Well,in this particular article,the reporter did,at least,get remarks from both sides.He didn't seem to lean to the left very much,if at all.But,don't worry,I DO NOT agree with the Hawaiian cops.Could somebody kill innocents with this weapon?
    Yes.
    Could somebody kill innocents with a butcher knife?
    Yes.
    Could somebody kill innocents with a roofing hammer?
    Yes.
    Could somebody kill innocents with a car?
    Yes.
    Could somebody kill innocents with their bare hands?
    Yes.
    Infringement is infringement
    And stupid is stupid.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12