AZ woman gets death penalty for home invasion
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: AZ woman gets death penalty for home invasion

  1. #1

    AZ woman gets death penalty for home invasion

    Border Activist Sentenced to Death for Fatal Home Invasion

    This is another case in which the scum claimed to be law enforcement in order to gain advantage over the unsuspecting occupants.

  2.   
  3. #2

    Cool Protection Group?

    If this woman and her two co-defendants are representative of the Minutemen American Defense group, I would think that the general populace should be defended from them. It takes a bunch of sick puppies to go into a home and do like they did. Anyone who can kill a man and his child in cold blood like that should have a reserved seat in hell. They are mere criminals.

  4. #3
    Dear lord. There's no excuse for that kind of brutality. I don't care if you believe the people you're looking at are drug dealers, gun smugglers or child molesters. Justice is not delivered to anyone by murdering a child. There's no punishment suitable to account for that woman's crime.

  5. Let's just hope that the appeals get exhausted quickly,and the sentence gets carried out
    in less than 20 years.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If this woman and her two co-defendants are representative of the Minutemen American Defense group, I would think that the general populace should be defended from them. It takes a bunch of sick puppies to go into a home and do like they did. Anyone who can kill a man and his child in cold blood like that should have a reserved seat in hell. They are mere criminals.
    +1 The fact that most are likely not like them doesn't matter, as they all will get hit by the splatter of the media.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mhankins View Post
    Let's just hope that the appeals get exhausted quickly,and the sentence gets carried out
    in less than 20 years.
    Then she'll pull the Carla Faye Tucker move and call herself forgiven and sucker the Christians in to trying to shame the government into pardoning her. One of the reasons that I liked George W. Bush was that he refused to buy into that crap. You don't get a pass on the law for being Christian, inspite of what some would like to believe.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Border Activist Sentenced to Death for Fatal Home Invasion

    This is another case in which the scum claimed to be law enforcement in order to gain advantage over the unsuspecting occupants.
    Not even close. She and her coherts are the REAL SCUM of the earth and the mere death penalty is far too good for them. This is the thing that causes "BAD" gun control laws to be able to get passed
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    She and her coherts are the REAL SCUM of the earth and the mere death penalty is far too good for them.
    Well,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron White
    While some states are phasing out or fixing to do away with the death penalty, here in Texas we're putting in an express lane.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe Area, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,487
    Robbery/murder plain and simple. To put a moniker on it " border-control activist" only inflames the left wing as any good propaganda is supposed to. AOL News leans far left at times, lefty all the time.

    Glad to hear society will be rid of criminals, especially murderous ones.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Border Activist Sentenced to Death for Fatal Home Invasion

    This is another case in which the scum claimed to be law enforcement in order to gain advantage over the unsuspecting occupants.
    Well, apparently the newspaper editors wet themselves to be able to link the perp to being a Minuteman member. Really? Substitute the words "dirt bag" for the words "border activist."

    We need people in AZ on Minuteman-related activities to be respectful of the law, and of the lives & property of others. Jury got this one right! She represents only her greedy, messed-up self.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast