Anti-gun carrying comments are fundamentally flawed

Thread: Anti-gun carrying comments are fundamentally flawed

Anti-gun carrying comments are fundamentally flawed

Glock 23 Gen 4 / Glock 30SF Gen3 .45 ACP / Glock 33 Gen3 .356 Sig / Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP / Interarms Stainless Steel PPK .380

That's it, that whole article says it all. Some people on this forum make note that the right to protect one's self is INALIENABLE.

It really pisses me off when college campuses have self righteous poorly thought out anti gun policies. If making laws actually stopped crimes then we wouldn't have gotten as far as anti gun laws because the anti murder laws would have sufficed.

Gun grabbers live outside of reality and outside of personal responsibility. I and many others will kill or die to protect our loved one's or ourselves.

but the bad guy has rights too!

Cool Bad guy's rights.

Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post
    but the bad guy has rights too!
    You are absolutely right. He has the right to be shot for acting stupid! I would definitely stand up for his rights!!

AMEN to that!

Read Justice Clarence Thomas' opinion for the majority in the Supreme Court's ruling in favor of 2nd Amendment rights. He eloquently supports the right to self-defense for all.

Laws only affect the law-abiding. They are no deterrent to the Lawless.

Yeah - what he said.

And NewsOK turned off the ability to make comments on the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    You are absolutely right. He has the right to be shot for acting stupid! I would definitely stand up for his rights!!
    The BG gene pool needs a dose of chlorine every now and then. Lead works also.

Arrow Knives

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The BG gene pool needs a dose of chlorine every now and then. Lead works also.
    Or cold steel from Cold Steel Knives . The right to keep and bear arms also covers knives as well as guns.