It's time to tell the U.N. where they can go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to tell the U.N. where they can go

It's time to tell the U.N. where they can go

July 9th make it count

The time has come for sure

Amen Too That!! The U.N. can almost taste having their way with the gun owners of the U.S.A.! This arms treaty would surely only be the tip of the iceberg when it comes to weakening the strength of the mighty USA that the civilian gun owner offers. Hilary Clinton can go to ( you know where) along with the U.N.!!!

I googled this to see what it was all about...The constitution out weighs ANY treaty so there is no back door way around it, and it seems this treaty isn't even to ban ALL weapons at all...

snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty

Inform me if this is not the case....

handgonnetoter Guest
    Love the posters!

If we can get the U.N. out of Haiti that would be an improvement as well. If you mosey on over to the politics forum, read a thread entitled, "Another Screw Up by the U.N." The U.N. came to the poorest nation in the western hemispere, and made things worse by starting a cholera epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by KCD1974 View Post
    I googled this to see what it was all about...The constitution out weighs ANY treaty so there is no back door way around it, and it seems this treaty isn't even to ban ALL weapons at all...

All it takes is a 5-4 vote by the SCOTUS to prove snopes wrong. And that is why you don't want anti guns people on the SC. Or anywhere in Gov't.

Id love to see the UN try and take my guns away from me, or any strong 2nd Ammendment person. Heh, looks like theyll have a war on their hands.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Id love to see the UN try and take my guns away from me, or any strong 2nd Ammendment person. Heh, looks like theyll have a war on their hands.
    I would have to agree very strongly with you on that!

Quote Originally Posted by gregory44mag View Post
    I would have to agree very strongly with you on that!
    If the UN wants a war they could never win ( like they ever won one ), that would the one. If they outlawed all guns, then there would be no reason not to convert any guns that can be converted to full auto.

Quote Originally Posted by KCD1974 View Post

I will gladly inform you NOT to believe in Snopes. You can do better than them...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast