Searching for Gun Nuts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searching for Gun Nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by stiffshots View Post
    Well, not for nuthin', but I threw my hat into the ring:

Robert's Profile : RealityWanted.com: Reality TV, Game Show, Talk Show, News - All Things Unscripted Social Network Casting Community

And I promise to represent the liberal, intellectual, non-shitkicker gun-ownership viewpoint should I get picked.
    Uh, OKeedokee...I sincerely hope and I fervently pray that this reality show is for what it is and that you get picked.

If not, watch for those black cars parked in the street where you live and those following you on the way to somewhere...

And, get a good lawyer....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by RoastedTurkey View Post
    Will this be an exploitation of some fringe-whacko-overenthusiastic-cowboys
    painting a poor picture of self-defense enthusiasts, or a fair and accurate picture of me? Someone who's boring and wants to avoid armed conflicts.

Only time will tell.

Casting for avid gun users! : RealityWanted.com: Reality TV, Game Show, Talk Show, News - All Things Unscripted Social Network Casting Community
    I dont think they would want me either. Lets see with wife working and me not I stay home and clean house, take care of the cars, play with my electric train, rarely drink, dont use illegal drugs, go to church, live in a house, never been arested, not a hot-head, I volunteer at our food bank and other orginazations, vote conservative-libertarian, pick up and drop off wife at work, I dont have an arsenal of fully-automatic weapons and RPGs or nuclear weapons in my basement. I do have several hobbies and one of them is firearms. I go out as often as money and time allow to practice with my guns. I am dead serious about the 2nd amendment and about gun safety and the proper use of firearms including in self-defense situations. I guess Im too boring for their show also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Uh, OKeedokee...I sincerely hope and I fervently pray that this reality show is for what it is and that you get picked.

If not, watch for those black cars parked in the street where you live and those following you on the way to somewhere...

And, get a good lawyer....
    I don't worry about the cars. But when you get passed by a group of black pickups and SUVs on oversized tires with blacked out windows and Gov't tags it starts you wondering. When you pull into a gas station and find more of them with a gov't box van and trailer and get penned in by one pulling in behind you. You get a little more nervous. You know somebody is getting raided and you just want to get the heck out of Dodge.

Yesterday was one of those days when everywhere I went there were police vehicles behind or in front of me. And go to the gun shop only to have 3 more come in. Decided the best thing was just to go home because cops were even giving cops tickets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12