Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 10
Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I'd choose a right handed crossbreed minituck for my LCP. It would make the little gun disappear.

3. Thumbs up

Right hand SuperTuck for my Glock 23. OOOhhhhh, I want those Velcro V-Clips! I really like that idea.
    -Kyle

I would like a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe in Crossbreed's Horsehide for my Glock 27. I have a Super Tuck for my 1911 in cow hide and I love it. I have heard that the horse hide is much better for the summer.

5. Which One?????

Super Tuck Deluxe would be the perfect compliment to my LCR

SuperTuck Deluxe For PT145

Right Hand SuperTuck Deluxe in black for my Taurus PT145.

Why: Because my pocket gets too saggy when I carry it there.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

Full size Super Tuck Deluxe, Right handed, black, for S/A XDm 45 would be the winner for me.

8. Have to go with the right hand super tuck it would fit my 1911 perfect

9. Right Hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig 220 Dark Elite so I can carry it with me the day that Maryland decides to let us have the right to carry.....

10. OHAI Modular Holster, Browning HiPower, LH, w/extra Velcro.

If you haven't seen this, you need to check it out. It is AWESOME. Get extra velco so you can sew it are apply it in many places. I got one for my Glocks, and got the RH, but I want this for inside my heavy winter jacket on the left side, so remember if you put it INSIDE a coat for cross draw, consider the orientation.

An unexpected surprise, it adhears to the carpeting of the center console in my car, again, because of the application, a LH would be better when drawing with the right hand.

Everyone should have at least two of these!

11. I would choose a Mini tuck for my Kel-Tec PF 9.
    Thoughts for a Friday.....Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast