Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 101
Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I have a new Kahr PM9 and have started carrying it in a pocket holster. That works great when I wear jeans, but . . . I would very much like to have an IWB holster for the Kahr, for wearing with more dressy slacks and/or those with smaller pockets. The "MiniTuck" appears to be a good choice for the PM9. I'd like to win one to find out! Specifically, I'd like a right-handed holster in black cowhide. I'd prefer to add the "J hooks" option.

I'm enjoying the forums and other information available on this site.

Thanks for entering me in the contest.

3. waltincranston

The Super tuck deluxe in RH for a Glock 23 w/ crimson trace laser would look so pretty under my shirt. Sure would love to have one.

4. STD - Right hand, horsehide, FN FNP 9

5. Righthand for S&W J frame. Thank you.

6. I would pick the MiniTuck for my LCP. I haven't found anything that I like so far; I've tried ankle holster, pocket holster, others; this looks like a great option that provides comfort as well as concealment.

I would love to win the SuperTuck Deluxe for my Glock model 27 right handed.
    It would be great to own one of these top of the line holsters.
    I would purchase one of these holsters, but being disabled on a fixed income
    I just can't afford one.

SuperTuck Deluxe for the XD

I have tried a tuckable holster that tuck in clothes great but the holster was not made of rigid material. Hence it made it difficult to holster my XD. I am using a rigid holster IWB now but I can't tuck shirts in with it. The SuperTuck Deluxe would be the answer to both my issues, tucking the shirt and being able to holster easily my XD.
    John

"Live Free or Die, Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen John Stark, 1801

9. Yep, the Deluxe SuperTuck would work for me. Looks comfortable and seems to hide the gun really well. Oh, by the way, that would be a RH holster for a S&W M&P9c. Thanks!

10. QuikClip, right hand, black, Ruger SP101.

SuperTuck Deluxe

Hey Luke,
    Thank you for the opportunity to win a SuperTuck Deluxe. As it happens I just purchased a new 1911 and the SuperTuck will be the perfect accessory. Thanks again.
    Tlee43