Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 102
Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

I pick the MicroClip, in R/Hand Cowhide for the Kel-Tec P3AT. for sometimes I need to let My pocket pistol breath.
    [

3. Holster

A right hand, super tuck deluxe for my Sig. 226 would be great, my Blackhawk
    holster is worn out.

4. Holster giveaway

Super tuck is the best alwawy my favorite

5. Ok... I'll be a bit different.
    Left Handed, SuperTuck Deluxe in black for my Springfield XD.
    Being Disabled and if needed to go any where that involves more than one store to shop... I need to ride my scooter. This holster will make CC easier for me.
    Thanks
    Bear

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

Right handed Supertuck Deluxe for Taurus 24/7 Pro Compact

I would like the Right Hand "SuperTuck Deluxe" holster for the Beretta Cougar, in Natural Horsehide with the Combat Cut. I have a few holsters for this gun: Fobus, Galco, & High Noon for Outside the Waist Band, and would like a good and comfortable Inside the Waist Band Holster for maximum concealment. I see many posts in various groups and forums favoring CrossBreed Holsters, and would really love to try one out.
    Beware the Fury of a patient man.

8. SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide Natural for a Springfield 1911

As nice as the mini looks, I don't carry a tiny gun. As the proud owner of a full size 45acp Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Mil-Spec I can say it may be big, but it's thin. And it shoots nice big bullets. So the SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand is what I need. The video demo looked pretty good too but I failed to pay any attention to the holster. :)

Don't get me wrong though, a tiny gun is appealing and the though has crossed my mind often when browsing the gun stores. But as I get more guns from my "like to have" list I think my 1911 will still always be my favorite.

The SuperTuck Deluxe in LH for a Kahr CW9. This would be a great addition to my SuperTuck Deluxe collection.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

SuperTuck Deluxe

I would love the SuperTuck Deluxew/Combat cut for my XM SubCompact.

Thanks

Thumbs up holster giveaway

great give away! I like the Supertuck for XD 9mm subcompact.
    Thanks guys~
    JC aka Rudiepop!