Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 108
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Concealed Carry Givaway

I'd love a RH Super Deluxe for my Kahr K-40, the online video of the holster on that young lady knocked my socks off.http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image...an_in_love.gif

3. crossbreed giveaway

HI i would like to win this crossbreed holster for my wife. i have two crossbreed holster and i think they are the best holsters i have found so far.

the holster that would be perfect for her is a mini tuck, right hand, for a ruger lcp with j clips would make her happy. thanks chuck

4. Qwikclip for Glock 23

I like the Qwikclip for my Glock 23, I need the qwik on and off because of some places you can't carry and when I need to run in for just a min. the qwikclip would make it so much better to just clip it off and on. Thanks! Todd

5. Mike667

Right hand super tuck for a SR40 I have recently purchased and intend on carrying when I get permit !! Thanks for the great giveaways !!!!

6. First IWB

RH Super Tuck for Sig P226 W/rail This would be my first IWB.

7. Crossbreed holster give away

I would like the CrossBreed Super tuck for the Springfield subcompact. Color nutral no Extras.

Hey I'll post again, I want that holster. I want a right handed, black super tuck for a Springfield XD 9mm that will carry a CT laser sight. Go ahead and send it to me....you know you want to................

9. Crossbreed WOO ! HOO!

Right hand supertuck deluxe for a 1911 I already own one for an xd and it is the most comfortable I have tried And they have tremendous customer support and a lifetime warrenty and its made in America.

I will take the right hand Horse Hide Natural Snap Slide for my Sig P229 W/rail. This looks like the perfect holster for me. Good luck to everybody else on the second holster. LOL
    kerstingm, NRA Member, CCW Permit,CZ 75B, CZ 75PCR compact, Kimber Ultra Aegis II 9mm, Kimber Ultra Raptor 45, Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm S/C, Sig P229, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, Taurus PT1911, DPMS AR15, Mossberg 930 SPX 12 Gauge, Beretta AL 390 12 Gauge

11. I'd go for a right-handed Super Tuck Deluxe for a Taurus PT 740 Slim (if that's available). I use that holster for my Kel Tec PF9 and it's the best!