Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 111
Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Free Holster

I like the Crossbreed Supertuck because it is an IWB type which makes carrying conceaaled easier and less change of printing that an OWB type holster

3. Supertuck Deluxe for Glock 19

Right hand horsehide combat cut Supertuck Deluxe for a Glock 19 for me!

4. CrossBreed MiniTuck Horsehide Right hand for Ruger LCP

5. I just started Open Carry here in Washington with no problems but a Sheriff did say that in high traffic areas I might want to conceal carry. So with that thought I would choose, Right Handed Glock 19 SuperTuck Deluxe. Bye the way great Idea!
    Thanks Nick D.

Crossbreed Holster

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for the Kahr CW9

crossbreed giveaway

i would like the "mini tuck". that might be enough to convince my wife to get a ruger 380 for me!!

Right hand mini-tuck for a Keltec P11 because it is one of the few pistols I have that I don't already have a CC holster for.

9. Smile

The super tuck deluxe right hand looks like it would be the holster for me and my Glock 30
    Last edited by RickB; 03-30-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: did not add which side draw

10. Potent Combination and a chance to aviod the perils of early adoption

SuperTuck Deluxe
    Left Hand
    Cowhide Black
    Gun:Ruger LC9
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips: No
    J-Clips:Yes

I work in an office and I needed a concealable and comfortable gun and rig combo. I just got the gun today (really today) and I am looking for the rig.

After doing my research on guns I decided on the Ruger LC9. It was small enough to be concealed easily but still pack enough punch to get the job done with some quality self-defense ammo and it was made in the USA by a company I have a great deal of faith in. I probably paid more than I would have if I waited for the market to be saturated, but like I said it is a need.

The second part of the equation is the rig. I usually try to look at the bad reviews to put the good ones in perspective. I have looked high and low for some negative press, review, opinion (I know mama always said they are like ... the anus, everybody has one and they are all full of you know what) about the SuperTuck Deluxe, but have not been able to find any.

It seems like a perfect combination; a reliable, concealable pistol with a decent amount of punch and a comfortable concealment holster to complement.

There is only one thing that could make it better...Winning the holster. Not only is winning anything great but it would help me make up the extra money I sunk into the gun.

Smile crossbreed holster

would love to own a crossbreed holster. unfortunately cant afford one, so im hoping to win one super tuck for my kahr cw 9 with a crimson trace laser. thankyou for your time.