Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 112
Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. i chose the supertuck for the ruger sp101 in 357mag

I would like to enter for the Super Tuck Deluxe holster, it would need to be righthanded, prefer black for the Taurus PT145. It would sure be nice to win a sweet holster like this one..

SuperTuck Deluxe for me please!

I would have to pick a mini tuck for a kel tec pf 9. I have been highly impressed with the construction and material of the crossbreed holters. I have used a lot of iwb holsters and never found one that works as well as these holsters. I got to try one of a friends and loved it. Been wanting to get one but funds have not allowed it.

6. I have a Supertuck Deluxe for my M&P, hope to get a Bodyguard 380 as my next firearm. With that in mind, my selection would be the Mini Tuck.

7. Cross breed holster

I used a buddies cross breed holster for my XD 9mm full size. This is the best holster I have ever used. I would love to have a super tuck deluxe for my XD.

8. Givaway

I would chosse the Supertuck deluxe. I like the fact is adjustable and also looks like a well built holster

MiniTuck LG-431

The MiniTuck works best for me in my work environment. Traveling in a car all and getting in and out to meet with customers, I need something more compact for comfort and not becoming "exposed". In South Florida it's hard to CCW and dress comfortably.

10. Right hand horse hide SuperTuck Deluxe for Glock 23, with combat cut.

Thanks! How cool is this?!

SigSauer P-229R - 9mm

Right hand
    Horse Hide
    SuperTux Deluxe
    for SigSauer P-229R - 9mm
    Combat Cut

Thanks

hpm