Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 113
Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Mini Tuck

Mini Tuck for me. Being a fat guy it would help keep my fat off my LCP!

OK, I'm in. I'd like a super tuck deluxe in horse hide for a ruger SR9c, right handed please.
    Great site everyone, I joined a while back, I just don't talk much
    Thanks
    Jim

Right hand, QuikClip in horsehide for a Glock 19 would be nice!

5. A Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe RH for a Taurus 1911.

What holster? I ordered a Ruger LC9 but it hasn't arrived yet. I have holsters for all my other guns, so whatever fits that is what I would like.

7. MiniTuck

I'd love a MiniTuck for my Kahr PM9. I haven't been able to carry it since I don't have a good holster. So winning a MiniTuck will give me an alternative to carrying my Sig P239 that I carry in a SuperTuck Deluxe.

I would love to be the recipient of an OHAI crossbreed holster for a 1911a1 government, then I would be able to utilize the new bedside holster setup.

9. holster giveaway

i really like the mini tuck for the LCP with laser guard,and if I do not win ,I will still buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

10. Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I would choose the supertuck for an LCR for my wife who has just gotten into weapons and just received her CCW.

I would like the QwikClip, RH, horsehide for a Kimber 1911. The gun was a birthday present. I really like it and don't have a problem carrying it daily. I work for the Veterans Admin and I am not allowed to carry on campus or in any buildings. They even get tweaked when I leave my holster on. I wear my gun to work, take if off when I go into work and then put it back on when I leave again. I have to be careful putting the gun back on my belt to do it discreetly. I haven't found a paddle holster that I like. I have a SuperTuck for my XD9 that I use for carry. I want to find a quick on/off holster for the 1911. I would really like to give the QwikClip a try. If it wears as well as the ST, I will be a really happy camper.

Flip Arnold