Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 116
Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Crossbreed

I love the Supertuck I use for my Glock 19, and I would love to have one for my Springfield 1911 5 inch

Crossbreed choise

I like the super tuck delux for my ruger P 95 DC!

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe RH for a Ruger SR9C. This will actually be a gift for my wife as she is just getting into concealed carry.

Right Hand Super Tuck Horsehide for a Glock 22

6. holster contest

I would want the SuperTuck Deluxe because I love that you can't tell it's even there in the video of the girl showing it off.

7. Holster Give Away

Black, right hand Glock 19 with belt clip and velcro accessories

8. Could really use a SuperTuck Deluxe combat cut cowhide, right-handed, with J-clips for my Glock 26. This would make it so easy to carry. Thanks for the opportunity to enter to win!

Supertuck Deluxe

Seems to be a very versatile cc holster.

SuperTuck

There is no doubt. I would choose the Super Tuck Deluxe to keep my brand new Bersa 380 Thunder close to my side and under cover. And by the way, thanks for the great articles, keep them coming.

11. My Choice

I carry a full sized Glock #21 and I do have some degree of concealment problems at times. I think the Super Tuck Horsehide might be just the solution I'm looking for! Thx. USA Carry for giving me the opportunity to voice my opinion on this.