Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 118
Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. CCW Holster for me - SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand

I am 21 years Black Ops Military retired and have been looking for a Conceal Carry Holster that is,

1. Easy to conceal and not recognizable from others
    2. Easy access for that occasion in that you need to get it out
    3. Not too bulky that it is uncomfortable to wear
    4. Durability and quality materials
    5. Finally, worth recommending to others

All of these have been met in this holster. If I were to get one, I would like the SuperTuck Deluxe one, right handed, for a Ruger P345, which is a very hard conceal holster to find.

Thank you for the opportunity to this

3. Being new to the forum I am not up to speed on the terminology, but holster wise for me it's the right hand Supertuck for a Glock 26.

4. My preference is the
    Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe
    1911 Series w/o rail,
    right handed
    with V-Clips.

I chose this as I feel that this is well engineered for the all steel Firestar M43 that I carry. With the leather backing, it should be very comfortable to wear and being tuckable it's highly concealable especially with the V-clip.

The positive reviews outweighs any negative ones (if any) from what I have researched.

Lastly, there has been nothing but good testimonials and recommendations from my friends who own one.

Hope my name is drawn and I receive an Iwb super tuck delux for my Walther PPK Kurtz. Often I'm in large buildings, parking lots, on roads late in the day and sometimes in less than desirable neighborhoods.
    Last edited by Silas T. Comberback; 03-31-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: forgot to include "why" for wanting holster

6. Crossbreed holster

Please enter me for a Supertuck deluxe to fit a Beretta PX4. thank you

Concealed Carry Holster Give away

Supertuck deluxe for 5 inch 1911 for me thanks. Right Handed.

Why - they look very comfortable.

8. Thumbs up holster choice

supertuck deluxe Right hand for springfield xdm (3.8)

looks like a good choice, thanks have to hide that grip!

Holster

Crossbreed SuperTuck for 1911 Colt .45 (no rail), horsehide with J-clips. These are the most comfortable IWB holsters I have ever worn. Thanks for the chance.

10. supertuck deluxe

The SuperTuck is our most popular rig and is adjustable for ride depth AND cant, it's our most stable and comfortable rig and offers the following features as well.

Right-handed Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide for 1911

I have been looking at the Crossbreed holsters for a long time but have not had the money to buy the best of the best. After hearing about them from blogs and comments on their website I knew I would have one one day.

Thanks,

Oscar
    Florida