Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 119
Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for my FNP .40

Hey there,

I have been a gun enthusiast since 1985. On many occasions I bought lots of concealed holsters for my weapons. Unfortunately, I am and was not satisfied with these bunch of holsters I bought. While browsing the Internet and checking my email, I saw this Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe holster. This holster is nice, sleek, attractive and perfect for my concealed weapon. I would like to purchase one but am on tight budget right now. As a promise to myself, I would save 20 dollars (about three payrolls and pay dates) every paycheck in order to fulfill my dream and future holster. Wish me all the good luck. I can do this.Thank you.

Dano Kraig Fernandez

Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

It would be for a Sig P220 with a rail - Right Hand

Thanks

I would choose the SuperTuck in cowhide black for a M&P 40 compact. I saw a commercial for this holster a couple weeks ago on the Outdoor Network. I can't wait to get one, either from winning it here or buying my own.

5. Clearly a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide

Right hand for Glock 30

Why? Because it is the best!!

6. Hello Luke, I would LOVE to have a cross tuck,deluxe right hand for a springfield 1911 A1 9mm or the same for right hand ruger lcp. I dont own any holster and this would be wonderful.
    Thanks for the great web site and the opportunity to really get one of these great products.

7. right hand super tuck deluxe , in horse hide , for the Kahr PM-45 for me please.

Do you guys here that drumroll yet? Only a few hours left! I'll be announcing the winners in the morning.

P.S. If you liked this giveaway just wait and see what we have in store for the next one!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

New Guy

New Guy here!

I would go with the Snapslide/Right Hand/Sweat Guard/Horsehide for my Glock 34.

Looking forward to learning a lot here!!

10. Please, the mini-tuck for a Ruger LCP. Thank You

Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for Kimber Custom CDP II 5"
    NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Kimber Custom CDP II (EDC), Custom TLE/RL II