Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 12
Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Contest entry

Ad information says "2" so my choices are: (a) SuperTuck Deluxe; and (b) MiniTuck. Both look well made and reviews are great.

Plus, I should buy them anyway as Cross Breed Holsters are great sponsors of our shows.

Right Hand, SuperTuck Deluxe, for my Beretta PX4.

4. Super Tuck Deluxe, for sure. It'd be great to comfortably carry my Sig P250 without even noticing it's there!

I'd love a new holster!

I'd love to have a SuperTuck Deluxe to carry my Colt Defender (3 inch barrel), right hand draw, Natural Horsehide, with a combat cut. I've never used an IWB holster, preferring instead a high rise, custom holster, bit I'm eager to try the best IWB (according to friends) available.

Let's hope my luck changes for the better!

Gary
    NRA Life Member, US Army Veteran - 95 Bravo
    "A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run." - Dennis Miller

6. Super Tuck right Hand 1911

Super Tuck
    Right Hand
    Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
    Gun:ALL 1911 Series without rail, Colt, Kimber, Springfield, Etc
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips:No
    J-Clips:Yes (Add $10)

I have one for my LCR and love it.

7. Holster givaway

Wow, a great deal. I would like the Supertuck delux in right hand with Vclips for my Kimber Ultra Carry. I hav enot been able to find a good IWB hloster that is comfortable. I would like to carry more then I do but just cannot find a holster that works well for me. Thanks for the opprotunity.

Mr

Never tried carrying a larger firearm mostly carry pocket pistols and on occasion Galco or Desantis fanny packs. Never could get used to most in the waistband holsters pocking important body parts. QwikClip

Giveaway

A right hand Super Tuck for me for a Kimber Super Carry 4". I carry IWB in the summer and this holster will fit that just right and all the things good things I hear about this holster are all good. I would love to get one.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

I LOVE Crossbreed holsters - have one a SupterTuck for my XD and a MicroTuck for LCP. Would LOVE another one for my 1911:

Right Hand
    Horse Hide
    Full Size 1911

Luke, once again -great contest!!! Thanks!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

11. Cross Breed Super Tuck

The Supertuck Deluxe RH in horsehide for Glock27 w/CT Laserguard with combat cut.