Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 123
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,227 of 1227

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

I would select the super tuck deluxe to fit a Ruger SR9. Being a tall and slimmer build, (6'3 200lbs) I need one that holds the weapon high and tight. I drive all day commercially and this looks like it would be more comfortable while driving and better entering and exiting my truck.

SuperTuck Deluxe

Hello, I would choose the SuperTuck Deluxe to carry my xDM 9mm. It seems to be the best for concealing a larger frame handgun in a comfortable manner. I believe if I had a holster that could help conceal my xDM better and more comfortably, I would probably carry more often. Although MN doesn't require concealment, they recommend due to people freaking out when they see a gun.

Guys, this giveaway is over.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    guys, this giveaway is over.
    lmao!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

6. Crossbreed holster giveaway

I would like a super tuck delux w/horse hide for my sig pro 2022 plz. Thanks.

7. Super tuck delux for a springfield 1911-right hand.. Would love to have this holster!!!

I left this thread open so people could congratulate the winner but since it seems no one is reading the thread before posting I'm closing it.

For the last time....this giveaway is over.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4