Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 13
Page 13 of 123 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Hi

Would love to get the Super Deluxe right handed for my new Sig Sauer P229, it's my first gun and I love it.

Right hand Supertuck Deluxe in horsehide for my girlfriend's first pistol, a SIG P226R. It would be a perfect gift to celebrate getting her CCW.
    The mighty oak was once a little nut who held it's ground.

4. SuperTuck Deluxe Natural for a Ruger P345

I carry 24/7 and the SuperTuck Deluxe looks like a very comfortable holster. I would like to give one a try to see if it is as comfortable as it looks.
    Right hand carry.
    Thanks.

Super Tuck Deeelux for my right-handed XD40 Service- just got my CCW and am looking for options for CCing and I've heard NOTHING but excellent things from customers about their CB holsters both in comfort and customer service.

I'm going to buy one if I don't win but what a nice bonus if I do! Thanks, Luke for the nice giveaway!

6. Supertuck Deluxe - right handed - horsehide - S&W m&p 9mm

because when I have cold steel next to by body nothing but horse will do :)

Pick me!

Supertuck Deluxe
    Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
    Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
    Gun:CZ 83
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips:No
    J-Clips:No

If I win, it would be nice to shape the holster to the CZ 82 (the trigger guard is round, unlike the angular guard on the 83).

Great giveaway

I would get the SuperTuck Deluxe LH Black with the velcro clips for extra concealment for my Glock 19. As a new(er) handgun carrier, I am amazed at the variety of carry options, but I particularly like this as I can adapt it for my wife if she chooses (she doesn't carry a purse, so carry is very difficult for her).

9. Crossbreed

Springfield .40 XD SC. I have a Kholster and a Minotar and it would be great to do a comparison for evryone to see. Plus the comments on Crossbreeds are nothing but outstanding!

Nice prize no matter who wins it!

10. Supertuck, right handed, for a 1911

Robert Lewis

11. Giveaway

Supertuck Deluxe Horsehide Right Hand for my Bersa .45
    UCPro.
    Thanks