Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 15
Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Left Hand Snap Slide for my XD-40 tactical.
    Solid platform and holds tight to the hip with a sturdy belt.

3. Thanks for all you do

If chosen I would like the QuikClip, right-handed horse-hide for a Browning Hi-Power. It should fit the Arcus 98DA and the horse hide will help protect it from my sweat.

Thanks

4. I would choose the right Handed supertuck delux for a USP compact .40 sw with the horse hide leather. i would choose this holster because the horsehide is more water resistant and since summer is coming you dont want sweat seeping through your back and into your rollmarks. i would also choose this because i love but cant afford IWB holsters and am considered to be behind "enemy lines" since i have my license live in massachusetts with my HK. Oh deary if they only knew!

5. crossbreed holster

The right hand super tuck delux looks like a comfortable holster that would carry my KelTek PF9 secure and secret.

6. Well, I just ordered a mini tuck for my Karh PM-9 (about 7 weeks ago... still awaiting )

So, I guess I'll have to go with:
    Super Tuck - for a Beretta 92 fs
    Right handed
    all other options standard (no combat cut, no extra clips)

Why?
    Well, the 92 fs, it's huge... there is no way I would carry that thing unless it was winter and I had the best possible holster... Crossbreed is the best holster out there (that is why I order one for my Karh )

7. New Holster for a New Gun...

What more could a CCW want... a new gun on order and an offer for a great holster!

My newbie will be here next week. Its home should be in a new Crossbreed!

I'd accept a new SuperTuck, right-handed, horsehide, S&W Bodyguard .38 revolver, Snaplock connection - with extreme pleasure!

The newbie is joining our Berretta 380 family; which after 43 years military service lugging 1911's and M-9s - is now going "light."

Smile Crossbreed Mini-Tuck

I would choose the Crossbreed Mini-Tuck. I already own a Crossbreed Super-Tuck for my 1911, which is super comfortable and easy to conceal. I have been looking at the Mini-Tuck to use with my Kel-Tec P32 in the summer time and at church. The best would be right-handed, horsehide.

These holsters balance the weight of the gun so well on the belt that I hardly know it's there. I have lots of back troubles, and this holster makes it possible for me to carry my gun 15 hours a day without any pain. I love these holsters.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter to win one.
    Last edited by Keeping the Piece; 03-09-2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: left out important detail

Super Tuck Deluxe - Right handed- Horse Hide Natural - for the CZ75 - with the combat cut and the J clips.
    I bought a Fobus otp holster for my EAA Witness. Its a good holster but wobbles too much when walking around. I need an ITP holster and this is a great one.

Crossbreed Supertuck for Glock 27 in horsehide. I would love to start carrying my new G27 in it.

Thanks

RH Super tuck deluxe for 5" 1911...Thanks!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!