Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 16
Page 16 of 123 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I have 2 Super Tuck holsters already, one for my Kimber Tactical Ultra II and one for my XD 40. I also own one of Crossbread's Gun Belts. By far my favorite belt and holsters. Some of the best quality I have ever seen in leather products.

I would like to add a Right Handed Mini Tuck to my collection for my LCP.

Cool

Definitely a right-hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my Browning Hi-Power. I have two other STD's, and I love them for their fit and comfort.

4. Luke,

I would definately go with a Supertuck Deluxe, Righthand, Cowhide black, S&W M&P compact with J clips.
    Thanks for the give-away offering.

Tom

Please put me in the drawing for a crossbreed supertuck deluxe, right hand model, black with combat cut for a Glock 17.

I've heard so many great things about how great and comfortable crossbreed products are, so I'm interested to see.

All the best

6. Right hand super tuck for H&K HK45. Don't have a carry holster for that one yet. Thanks.

7. My search for the ONE IWB ended with the SUPER TUCK DELUX. I have one for every pistol I own except for my FN FiveseveN USG! Make mine right hand.

frank.macher Guest

RH MiniTuck in Horse Hide for a P11 for me..

RH MiniTuck in Horse Hide for a P11 for me. It would be a great addition to the Small of Back carry holster I always have, or for the BUG to my duty weapon.

They are quality made and very dependable.

Thanks for the chance.

Luke,

If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd choose the Crossbreed MiniTuck for the LCP without laser...no color preference.

While I generally carry a larger gun, I recently purchased the LCP with the intent of carrying IWB with dress slacks. However, the two that I've seen (actually touched) are generic holsters which (to me) don't offer the stability that I want in a good IWB holster.

The Crossbreed MiniTuck appears to have a wider base along the waistline of the pants which would provide the correct, constant angle for withdrawal of the weapon.

Thanks for the nice newsletter and the monthly contest. Both are an added benefit to being a member of USA Carry.

John

Thumbs up Crossbreed Holster? Why, Yes, of course...

The Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe in Horsehide Natural, Right handed would be perfect for my Glock 22. And,.... thanks in advance Luke.
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

11. SuperTuck Deluxe right hand for my Glock 26 for me. I have one that I've used for the last 3 years and it's the most comfortable holster I've tried, including some of those that have tried to copy the Crossbreed. I also have a Mini Tuck on order for my Kahr 380 because I like the holster so well.