Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 17
Page 17 of 123 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Lightbulb

Well, I have heard about the SuperTuck Deluxe (right hand)from a few buddies at the local target range but, until I just went to check it out at their site, it does seem to be what I need. Just for info and my fellow members here are that have a disability and or a restrictions, I have a spinal injury and right where it would be the most comfortable for my holster is the place I can not put it. This will seem to keep it from that place and give me the comfort I am looking for. And, your statement of having enough holsters, well I have yet to locate that one that will allow me to move without having to yelp........Thanks CrossBreed for the comfort aspect for even though it is remarkably great looking, looks and appeal is secondary for one whose disabilities stand out. Can not wait...........................

RH minituck for the Ruger LCP in black!

Thank you!!!

Exclamation

Right handed MicroClip Color/Leather:Horsehide Natural Add $10
    Gun:Taurus PT738

Ive chosen the above holster because it looked like it should be pretty comfy. I'm new to concealed carry just recently took my first classes for permits!

PLEASE PICK ME!!

Right handed QwikClip for a Beretta PX4 for me. I like that it is easy to put on and off, no threading through a belt loop. And it's also tuckable, always a plus!

6. Crossbreed Holster

I'm looking at the SnapSlide in black for the right hand that fits the Ruger SR9c.

7. SuperTuck Deluxe

I'd like a SuperTuck Deluxe. It seems like it would be a perfect blend of comfort and concealability!

The Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for my Sig P229 Elite Stainless!

Cross Breed holsters

I would love to win a right hand Cross Breed SuperTuck Deluxe for my Glock 19.

Supertuck Deluxe, G17 because I've heard nothing but good things on it's fit. Both comfort and conceal are suppose to be top notch. Thanks.

I chose the SnapSlide holster from Cross Breed Holsters because the SnapSlide offers the convenience of OWB carry for all my Glock pistols, from full size to sub-compact - literally a universal weapon carrier for all occasions!