Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe Rh for my Springfield XDm, I tried on one a friend had and found it to be very comfortable and concealed my sidearm wonderfully!

3. Right hand horsehide supertuck deluxe for my XD45C please, because the ruff and tuff XD45C likes to ride in style!!

I'd probably go with the right hand SnapSlide. I already have the Supertuck and would like one of their owb holsters as well.
    ~ Bill

Man, I've wanted a supertuck deluxe (right handed) for my glock 23 for a while now, but with tuition and my wife and my first baby I've been putting it off and using a cheap uncle mikes holster (which works well enough for what I paid for it). Would totally love to win this bad boy.

6. Super tuck deluxe for me

A nice supertuck deluxe would do me just fine for my CZ P01 no combat cut or Velcro clips necessary

Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for a glock 23. I have 2 crossbreed holsters and love them and definitely could use one for my glock.

Thanks,
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol,
    Personal Protection In The Home
    MA State Police Certified Instructor

crossbreed super tuck delux

Looks like the CrossBreed supertuck delux gets my vote for the hot South Florida summers, shorts and light shirts. The horsehide sweat shield keeps you from having to wear a T shirt all the time.

Chaplain Ed

LH MiniTuck in Horse Hide for a P11 for me..
    I don't have a P11 but it will fit my Sccy nicely!!!
    I love my tuckable holster from Ace Case, but one with two clips would be even nicer!!

Thanx Luke!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

I'd like the QwikClip lefthand for a Glock 26. Because of extended driving miles and certain other situations I find myself in, I think a crossdraw capable holster would fit the bill for me nicely. I have done a lot of research and it is obvious that Crossbreed is a quality company with great products.

Qwick Clip. Need something IWB for my 709 Slim, was considering this one...

Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast