Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 21
Page 21 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. I think it's the Supertuck for my Kahr P9.

And, if I'm fortunate enough to win one, I'd like to pay for the horsehide option and the velcro clips. It's humid here in the South.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Super Tuck Deluxe

The right handed SuperTuck Deluxe

Thumbs up Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe

Right handed for my XD9 sub compact. Not only will this great holster allow me to carry my XD9 concealed, but I will also get to carry it in style and only I will know!

Bedside Backup

Hope this qualifies. I have a good IWB for my S&W .40 but I keep it between the mattresses at night in an el-cheapo Uncle Mikes nylon. Works good for keeping it there but impossible to get out unless I get out of bed. The Bedside Backup looks like a great option... accessible but secure.

6. Mini-Tuck for Kel-Tec P3aT

Definately the right-handed Mini-Tuck for Kel-Tec P3aT...reason? Because I don't have one and they are really cool like me! Seriously, when it comes to self-defense, you want the best possible equipment because your life depends on it...whether it's the gun or what you carry it in, the Crossbreed Holster fits the bill...and I don't have one.

Thanks for the contest!

I would choose the left handed crossbreed supertuck deluxe for a Gen 4 Glock 26 that is sitting in a local store with my deposit on it as I patiently await my permit. I haven't been this anxious since I went for my drivers license 30 years ago. Supertuck deluxe and Glock 26 seems like the perfect combination for IWB carry here in NY state. Thanks for the generous give-away!

Cross Breed

I would have to agree with most The super tuck deluxe looks like it would do the trick for my S&W J-frame bodygaurd. I have purchased at least 5 holsters for it and am still looking for a comfortable one to wear all day...Thanks for the giveaways..

9. I would choose the Mini Tuck for my wife. She just got a Ruger LCP and will have her CCW soon.

Talking Super Tuck Deluxe

I would have to go with the Super Tuck Deluxe. I am currently in the market for a winter time holster and I've been leaning towards an IWB (small of the back) or and ankle holster for my Tauras pt-145. I have my Texas heat summer time conceal covered with a SmartCarry, for I wear t-shirys and cargo shorts. But this Super Tuck Deluxe looks like it would conform to my body well and be comfortable. I will hold off for a bit on shopping to see if I'm one of the very lucky two. Good luck folks and aim true!
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

11. Smiling Dawg

A right hand Super Tuck for full sized 5" 1911.

|