Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 23
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Super Tuck Deluxe, right hand, natural horsehide, for 1911 Commander without rail, standard cut.

I chose this because I have one for another gun and it's the most comfortable holster I've ever used. Also, the horsehide repels moisture so a T-shirt is not needed.
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." ~ Ronald Reagan

The holster I would like to have

I would like the super tuck to carry my XD9 with. I have never owned a crossbreed I wonder what it would be like to carry.

4. I have been wanting to get one for my back-up gun. So I would pick a right hand Supertuck deluxe for a Glock 23. Thank you!!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Another great give-away Luke!

I'll go for the RH Super Tuck Deluxe for the Sig 220 w/Rail. If it's possible to substitute Velcro Clips for the stock J-Clips, I'd like to, but I'll just order some if it ain't.

Already have one for my mostly-carried weapon and use it almost every day. Great holsters for a great price from a great company!
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I want the super tuck deluxe right handed for a Walther P99 40!

Right Hand or Left Hand - Right
    Holster Color/Leather -Horsehide Natural
    J-Clips -- Yes
    combat cut - no

post for free holster

thanks for the chance to win in your "post and win contest" the following link will lead you to my choice of holster.

SuperTuck Deluxe

In case that does not work it is the super tuck deluxe rt hand for glock 27

8. I'd love a right hand, Super Tuck Deluxe, Black, for my Springfield XD subcompact 40. I'm a "big 'ol boy" and need a very concealable holster. This looks like the ticket.
    NRA Life Member - TSRA Life Member
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." - Thomas Jefferson

SnapSlide

The SnapSlide in right-hand with sweatguard for the Colt 1911 (I carry an Officer) looks ideal! The holster is solid and stable and looks like it will stay tight to the body with no digging at all!

C. M. Novess III
    NRA Certified Instructor
    [email protected]

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe RH for Springfield XDM 3.8 9MM

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe RH for Springfield XDM 3.8 9MM

A Qwik Clip for a J frame Smith here.

My usual carry piece is a Beretta M9 Special Edition. But, I am thinking about also getting a J frame for those times when I want something a little smaller.

Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast