Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 25
Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Free Crossbreed? Excellent!!

Got to go with the SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand for Glock 19 Gen3.
    Last edited by nfuentes86; 03-09-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Left out info

I would go with the QwikClip for my Beretta PX4. I am a slim guy and I like to carry my full size guns at 5-6 o'clock. The shape and adjustability seem like they would work well in a SOB application.

Minituck

I would like the minituck left hand for the keltec p3at. I have seen from a friend how concealable and comfortable they are. And as a small woman i am looking for comfortable as well as concealable

5. I love the super tuck deluxe right handed for my M&Pc .40. I am looking for a IWB that actually works. I believe this one should fit the bill.

Holster Giveaway

Definitely a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe for a Colt CCO - 4.25 inch slide over Officer frame.

Super Tuck Giveaway

Super Tuck Deluxe RH for my P89. Nice to see a holster for a larger gun. Like to be able to carry a gun that fits my hand and not a gun that fits my holster. Those little guns seem to get lost in my big paws.

8. SuperTuck Deluxe right hand for Springfield XDm

9. SuperTuck Deluxe

I would like to win the SuperTuck Deluxe. It looks like an incredibly versatile holster to carry my 1911 with.
    IDPA, USPSA
    Defence and Firearms Instructor

As a SuperTuck owner I know how great these holsters are. Since adding an LCP to my stable I've been wanting a MiniTuck but just haven't had the spare funds. So...

Mini Tuck, right hand, horsehide (Texas heat, after all!), Ruger LCP with LG-431 (Crimson Trace).
    NRA / TSRA

Who is John Galt?

11. I like the Super Tuck Deluxe with the Combat Cut because of the adjustable cant and it looks to be very comfortable.

Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast