Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 27
Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Thanks, great!!! I'll go for the RH SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide for my S&W SD9.

Thanks again for a chance at the giveaway!
    If you change anything, you've changed everything...

Living in Las Vegas I need something comfortable and functional that can be concealed under a Tshirt. It looks like the Supertuck Deluxe will work well with my Sig 229(no rail). The tan horse hide and j clips would also be a nice addition. Thanks for a great site!
    “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.” - The Usual Suspects

4. Super Tuck for my Super Glock

The Super Tuck looks like just the thing for wearing all the time!

Right Hand SuperTuck Deluxe for M&P40C, I really like the looks of these holsters, a friend has one and basically got rid of all his other holsters, that pretty much tells me that The SuperTuck is the way to go!

Supertuck is the one I would like. I know someone who has one and it is perfect for my 1911 Kimber Ultra IWB carry

Cross Breed Holster giveaway

My choice would be the mini tuck right handed all black, as a woman who carries Kahr p380 at times due to smaller size this would work best with concealability while my daughter and I are traveling with her summer softball circuit. The bedside holster is certainly nifty, convenient for traveling also! With the mini tuck IWB my favorite open basket type summer purse would not have to stay in the closet :)
    Last edited by likethemini14; 03-11-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: adding comment

holster givaway

I'd like the super tuck deluxe & the bedside bkup. I like comfort, and also like to feel comfortable. These 2 may do the trick. the fun gun in bed, gotta have a holster...

9. Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe for my M&Pc
    Right hand
    Black
    Combat cut
    W/J-clips

Too much? Thanks, Rich.
    [email protected]

10. SuperTuck Deluxe for a Glock 23. Right hand, Black. Combat Cut

Why ? Adjustable for ride depth AND cant.
    Mounting spacers behind the clips to allow easier tucking.
    3/4 length full sight channel for clearance with ALL front sights

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

Super Tuck Deluxe, horsehide, for a Taurus 740 Slim with Crimson Trace laserguard.

I would like this holster because I am pleased with the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Gov't. Colt.
    Last edited by craigfowings; 03-09-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Did not include all pertinent information in first post.

Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast