Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 28
Page 28 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Cross Breed Holsters

I would like to take this time to compliment Cross Breed Holsters. As a 10 year NRA Handgun Instructor I see and have tried about everything. I also cover this in my classes. Again, Students have a wide variety of types they have purchased with their handgun.

At the end of my course we go over and I show them alot of options to keep their firearms concealed. 9 out 10 choose the Cross Breed Holster. I also followup with some students when they return for more advanced training, and they either have received or are waiting on their Cross Breed Holster.

I would like to win the Super Tuck Deluxe to fit my daily carry Springfield XD compact .45 to replace the mini tuck that now is on permanent display for the Students.

I have not found a better and more comfortable concealed carry holster on the market. If it is not comfortable, you will not carry all the time.

I have not found a holster out there that will allow you to reholster as easy combined with the comfort that the Cross Breed Holster provides.

3. holster giveaway

I post here as indicated the Supertuck Deluxe Holster Model if chosen for the giveaway.

Bedside Backup

I pick this one because keeping my night light gun under the pillow, even in a pocket holster is not always comfortable. This holster also looks good for the times I travel.

I would choose the Supertuck Deluxe, RH, Horsehide with J-hooks, V-clips and velcro backed belt for S&W Model 327, 2'' bbl, "N" frame.
    I have a QwickClip for my J frame and am extremely satisfied with it. The "Tuckable" feature is awesome!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin and Catfish.

I'd like a RH Super Tuck Deluxe for my Ruger SR9c.

SuperTuck Deluxe, right handed. very comfortable for a larger compact like my Glock 23.

Definitely the Cross Breed Supertuck for my XDM. I can't believe I still don't and never have had a tuckable holster of any kind!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I would a IWP holster for my PX4 subcompact .40. There specifications are:
    SuperTuck Deluxe
    Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
    Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
    Gun:Beretta PX4 sub compact
    Combat Cut?:No
    Velcro V-Clips:No
    J-Clips:No

10. SuperTuck Deluxe

SuperTuck Deluxe right handed for Glock 19 because you won't find a better holster! I need to get one!

Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

Thought that the Mini-Tuck would be it but after watch the video - SuperTuck Deluxe is my choice. After seeing revolvers as IWB on women - Impressed.

Can you interchange the Kydex molds?

Anyway - primary carry PT-709, Horse-hide, V and J clips.

Page 28 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast