Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 29
Page 29 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

I would love a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe holster for my soon to be new Taurus 709 SLIM!
    :Edit: Oh yeah, I sweat alot in Fl, so Horsehide is the only special option I need. Regular clips, no combat cut.

Fingers crossed

3. holster give-away

Would love to have the Super Tuck Deluxe in RH for a Glock 23 w/ crimson trace laser.

How sweet it would be

4. Crossbreed Holsters

I would like a Crossbreed Snapslide, cowhide black, with sweat guard, right hand, for Glock 23 (no laser grip).

I already have a Supertuck on order, so no sense having two.

I've been looking for a high quality OWB holster for summer carry and so I don't have to throw out my tight waisted pants. The Snapslide looks perfect, and has very good online reviews.

It holds the gun close to the body, has Kydex retention, high riding, and is made by Crossbreed. It doesn't get any better than that!

Hunter

5. Bedside backup

Perfect for in the RV..For 1911
    Last edited by Fuzz; 03-09-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Add Pistol model

6. I presently have the Supertuck for my 1911, and it fits perfectly. I have ordered the Snapslide for my competition Taurus PT92, but have not received it yet. I have a concealable Ruger SR9C that I would love to have a Crossbreed Snapslide for. You cannot beat the Crossbreed with any other holster.

7. supertuck deluxe for a springfield 40 xdm subcompact

Arrow Right hand Super Tuck for full sized 5" 1911

wish me luck

Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway!

The super tuck deluxe right hand for the 1911. I just had a hip replaced and I have been looking at this holster thinking that the wider profile may lay nice across my hip area better then the holster that I am using now.

Glock crossbreed holster for a Glock 23.

11. Supertuck

It's a hard decision as to which of my two carry guns to choose. I usually carry a 1911, but I also have a EAA .357 wheelgun. I think I'd go with a Supertuck Delux for the 1911.
    Now I just hope you pick me.

Page 29 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast