Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 34
Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Left Hand Mini Tuck for my Kel Tec...

I chose the supertuck Delux to comfortably hold my Glock 19 because... It's great holster that's rugged and snug.
    Peace through superior firepower.

Cbh

Supertuck Deluxe - Right Hand for Ruger SR9c
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10730&dateline=128672  7754
    "Don't retreat - reload" - Sarah Palin

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    I would like to try the IWB supertuck right hand, if available for a Colt Detective Special. Not too many wheel gun holsters on the market today.

6. I would like the righthanded SuperTuck Deluxe for my Glock22 since I do not own a holster yet.

7. Contest Entry--Super Tuck!

The RH Super Tuck Delux Cowhide will be best. The weight distribution benefit, as well as the concealment value, appear very strong (Glock 19).

8. Holster Giveaway

Hey, I would choose the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Para Warthog .45. I am older and need the comfort that I hope would come from a holster like this. I also need that super tuck capability because I live in California but I don't like always leaving my shirt tail out (makes me look fat.....er).

Jeff
    Regards,

Hollywood

Crossbreed Giveaway

A right hand Super Tuck for my Sig 239 will be a great birthday present.
    Thanks in advance,
    Wayne

BedSide Backup!

I chose the BedSide Backup because here in Hawai'i, only the bad guys and police are allowed to carry concealed....or carry at all! This way I won't need to unlock my guncase and take out my firearm from UNDER my bed, as if an intruder will take a time-out and give me a chance to do that!
    As a former police officer here I know how important our rights to carry are and am very frustrated that people here just don't get it! I've lived in WA and have a CCW permit and I miss being able to protect myself and family no matter where I went. Hopefully, one day, law makers here will awake from their stupor and allow us law-abiding citizens to carry, either openly or concealed, so the bad guys will finally feel intimidated, instead of the other way around! Mahalo (thank you)!

Crossbreed Holster

I'll take the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe / Horsehide / Right Hand / Glock 27.
    This is the BEST concealed carry hoster I've ever seen!

Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast