Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 35
Page 35 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Micro clip for my LCP w/ Crimson Trace because pocket carry doesn't always work for me, I have found a new best friend in this HOT FL weather.....

3. The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe in Cowhide black, with J-clips for my RIA 1911A1 FS.
    I want this holster because I have heard such great things about it, and I don't have a holster yet and it looks like a good first holster.
    Anna

4. In Lieu of a Holster

I already have a Crossbreed Supertuck for my M&P 45c, but I could certainly use a good leather gun belt. I currently run a Wilderness Tactical Instructors Belt and would like something that would be a little more formal.

Brown 40" belt would be awesome.

Thanks!

Darren

Bedside Backup for a Sig P229. I already have SuperTucks for all four of my carry guns. And I don't know how long it takes for supporter status to appear, but I just upgraded to Bronze.

6. SuperTuck Deluxe

Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe will fit my glocks well

I would like the Supertuck Deluxe, due to its comfort and ability to be easily concealed. If you aren't comfortable, you must likely won't carry your weapon, which means you won't have it when you need it. I think with the Supertuck Deluxe, I wouldn't have to worry about that at all. Thanks!

8. CC Holster Giveaway,

I would like a Super Tuck Deluxe holster for my glock M-27. I like how high and close it sets.

Great idea! I am interested in the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Ruger P95 9mm. I am currently carrying a Sig P232 (.380), and want to try carrying something a bit larger. I think the Super Tuck will allow me to carry a larger pistol and still keep it concealed. It is also nice that it comes in a left-handed model, which I need and are sometimes hard to find. Thanks!

10. Give away

I would like the Super Tuck Deluxe for a Glock 22

11. Right hand super deluxe With horse hide for my Ruger SR9
    Please!

Page 35 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast