Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 36
Page 36 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Super Tuck Me!!!!

I would like the right handed super tuck deluxe for my S&W M&P .40!! I really need a new iwb and from what I've seen they have one of the best iwb holsters out there!
    Last edited by RockGIV; 03-09-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Forgot something in original post

3. Oh yeah!

I've been wanting one of these for my FNP-45

SuperTuck Deluxe
    Right Handed
    Horsehide
    Combat Cut

As to why? Because it'll keep my .45 a secret

4. Right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for my Walther P99 would be a great prize and much appreciated.

5. I have been wanting the supertuck deluxe right handed for my taurus PT140. Its perfect to carry on my Harley in summer.

Thumbs up taxguyjr

I pick the right hand bedside backup for my FN Five seveN. I am comfortable with my current pocket holster for my Ruger LCP

7. SnapSlide FOR ME!!!

I am interested in the SnapSlide and like the ability to conceal and still be able to open carry at the same time.

Scott Allison
    CEO
    PacWest Global LLC
    Portland, OR

I would prefer the SuperTuck Deluxe for carrying on the left side for a right-handed person. The cross-draw is just easier when the gun's that high.

9. SuperTuck Deluxe sounds really comfortable!

Gotta LOVE the giveaways!!! So, here is my choice and I hope I can finally win something:

Holster: SNAPSLIDE
    Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
    Gun:Beretta PX4,
    Sweat Guard?:No thanks!
    Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
    Semper Fi,
    GUNNY
    USMC Retired/Disabled

I already have plans to get a right hand SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide with a combat cut for my Steyr M40-A1. It's really hard to find a holster, let alone a good quality one, made for my Steyr or that even fits it.

I am waiting of shipping for the Snapslide I ordered to arrive, but I need to get a SuperTuck for summer carry anyway

Page 36 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast