Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 37
Page 37 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Right hand super tuck for my Taurus PT24/7 in 9mm. I have bought from Crossbreed Holsters before...great company, great holsters. God Bless and thanks for the great work y'all do. Doug

I'd like to win!

I would love to win a Cross Breed Mini-Tuck;
    My choice would be a right hand model to fit the Kel-Tec P3AT without Laser
    The CB holsters appear to be far more secure than any other I've come across.

Thanks!
    NRA Life Member/Instructor
    N-SSA Skirmisher/VCDL Member
    Va Hunter Ed Master Instructor

Supertuck Deluxe for Me!

Absolutely a RH Supertuck Deluxe 4.25" 1911

I have one of these for my Glock and it is a superp holster, who says a concealed carry holster does not have to be comfortable. This one is!
    --
    --Firearms are necessary tools used to protect yourself and your loved ones!
    --

Super Tuck

I would prefer the SuperTuck Deluxe(horsehide) for carrying on the right side for my Kimber 1911.
    I have one for my XD and what an awsome holster it is.

6. left handed super tuck deluxe for my Walther PPS

Super Tuck Deluxe RH for Springfield XD40, I have a blackhawk serpa for the XD and carry it reguarly OC, but would like to CC the XD some also. Right now I CC a SW99 but find my self faster and more accurate with the XD.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

right snap slide

I have one of these for my 1911's and I love it. Comfortable and easy, as well as hold piece nicely.

For me the right hand SuperTuck Deluxe for my model 36 .45 ACP Glock.

Crossbreed Super Tuck with combat cut, horsehide, right hand for my XDm-40 (4.5")! I have one without the combat cut, but would like one with it. I think it would definitely help in drawing the weapon if I ever need to draw in self defense.

11. Holster giveaway

I would really like the new bedside backup for my Ruger SR9 because I currently use the super tuck deluxe and it is by far the best of the holsters for concealed carry I've used so far.

Page 37 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast