Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 38
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Holster giveaway

Another giveaway...very nice! Thank you!

I would opt for a right hand Super Tuck Deluxe, horse hide natural for my Taurus PT-145.

I have a black one for my old pistol and the black dye comes off when I sweat.
    GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS...ESPECIALLY OUR SNIPERS

Thumbs up conceal carry holster give away

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe right hand for Ruger LCP.I like the way it carries the handgun and ease of use.
    Thanks, justme2202

Supertuck

I am ready to move to an ITW holster. I've been using a Fobus paddle for years, but need something that conceals better. A RH Supertuck in horsehide with spare set of J hooks should do the job (I sweat alot so the horsehide is the definite choice for me). Made to fit my G17 so I should also be able to carry my G26 in it.

Super tuck deluxe for xd subcompact

Super tuck deluxe for xd subcompact. Then I can carry in the summer as well!

If I win I would want the Supertuck Deluxe with the velcro attachments for my XD-9sc. I already have two Supertuck Deluxes for my S&W 1911PD and SA XD-9. I also have the belt. The holster is great. I use it reguilarly and find it extremely comfortable, easy and safe to carry in with great retention and very easy to present from. I recently obtained my California CCW and am planning to get another Supertuck Deluxe for carry in that state. I am already covered pretty much in the entire Western US which is where I do most of my travel. Winning a Supertuck Deluxe would be great in that I would just go and buy another for another of my guns or else get another belt.
    Last edited by mikelafemina; 03-09-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added info and corrected spelling

7. Luke,

Would love to have the Super Tuck Deluxe RH for my Springfield XD 40 subcompact. This holster looks like it would be perfect for summer concealment. Just got my CCW a month ago.

Thanks,
    Jim

Crossbreed Holster

I would choose the RH SuperTuck Deluxe for my Sig P250. I tried one out on loan from a friend, and it was very comfortable.

Right hand Super Tuck Deluxe for a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Why, because I have the handgun now, I would like to carry it IWB and the current holster for it is not as comfortable as the Super Tuck....

10. Talking

SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand for me and my H&K USP Compact 40. Looks like a real quality rig..

Dino

11. CrossBreed Holsters

The right handed Super Tuck Deluxe would be just right for me.
    It seems to fit comfortably.

Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast