Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 42
Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Left-hand Super Tuck for a 3" Kimber!!!

3. I choose the SuperTuck Deluxe for my S&W 38. I hike a lot and it work well.

4. This one! ;-)

The Super Tuck Deluxe, so I can carry the Glock 21SF safely and comfortably, rather than the flimsy IWB holster I'm currently using.
    THANKS!

LH SuperTuck Deluxe for the 1911 Commander
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

6. I would like the SuperTuck Deluxe -- it is the CCW holster I would like to try next. An tuckable IWB design may work best for me -- need to try one on. Right handed for Springfield XD Compact 5", please

7. SuperTuck Delux, Right Hand, Horsehide for S&W 3913 with J-Clips.

Why, it's the perfect CCW setup for me. I cannot imagine a better, more comfortable daily wear holster.

8. Crossbreed Supretuck

I would love a super tuck for my Kimber super carry pro (4",1911). I have one for my XDm 3.8 and love it!!!!

9. Super tuck deluxe for my Kahr PM9 or my S&W M&P 40C. I love both guns and usually can't decide which one to carry most of the time. The M&P with 10 rounds of .40 cal is favorite if my clothing allows. This holster may make that a more common event.

Talking

I would choose the SuperTuck Deluxe as my carry is a little to big for the mini.

Supertuck Delux for SW J-frame. Right hand. I have one for my Kimber 1911 and i would like to carry the "J" as the weather gets warmer and dropped in the pocket is not always the best way when you wear light weight clothing.

Husker

Page 42 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast