Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 45
Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Choice of Holster

I would choose the "Super Tuck Deluxe" holster, right hand, in horsehide, with J hooks and the velcro hook system. The reason for the horsehide is that I perspire excessively. The choice of the holster is easy. I already have one for my Glock 19. As the ads all say, it is truly the most comfortable holster you can own. I've even forgotten about it and worn it for my afternoon power nap, in bed. I didn't feel any of the normal nagging bulges or pains in the side that other holsters cause. The weapon fits nicely and is quick access to draw when needed. I've gone to weddings, funerals, and church and no one is the wiser that I am carrying. It can be carried on the hip, appendix draw, and to the rear, all with the same comfort and reliability.

Thank you for the great organization you have.

Sincerely,

Tom Howard
    Last edited by smokejensen1; 03-09-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Information missing

3. Count me in!!

I would like a Crossbreed Super Tuck for a Taurus PT 24/7 4" barrel because it looks very comfortable and i have heard from other 24/7 owners that it fits perfectly.

I've dropped 25 pounds from my 6-0 frame and an IWB is in my future. I plan on ordering a horsehide SuperTuck Deluxe for my Kahr CW45 and Ruger LCR 357 this spring. Here in Oklahoma, we have two seasons - blazing hot summer and teeth-chattering winter. The horsehide option is a must-have if you carry here.

The SuperTuck Deluxe looks like a very comfortable, well-constructed holster. My Kahr currently rides in an OWB Looper holster, the LCR in a High Noon. They are very good holsters, but for IWB carry, I want to go with the best - Crossbreed. Can't wait to try out the SuperTuck Deluxe!
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

I picked the SNAPSLIDE in horsehide, right-handed, with sweat guard for the S&W M&P 40c. I understand that they now outfit it with a covering over the kydex which looked great on TV.

Owning 2 Crossbreeds already, I know the quality is very good.

Thanks for offering this contest!
    The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is the Freedom that protects all others...

Thanks for another great give away. I'd like to win a SuperTuck for a righty to fit my Five Seven. They are great holsters,very comfortable.

7. As a ccw holder for more than 12 years I have had several different iswb and I believe the Super Tuck Delux is what I have been waiting for. It looks so well made and comfortable I can't wait to try one. My daily carry is a glock model 26

SuperTuck Deluxe, Horsehide, Ruger SP101 3-1/4", RH. Looks like one of the best IWB holster on the market.

9. My desired Crossbreed Holster

The Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe looks like the holster I need to carry my Glock 21 here in upstate New York. We still can carry but only concealed. Most issuing juridictions in NY only allow recreational use of guns. Personally that just rubs me wrong that we can't carry for protection.
    Really think the SuperTuck Deluxe looks comfortable to wear for the many outdoor activities the family and I participate in. Anyone have experience with this holster?

10. SuperTuck Deluxe for my Taurus PT145. I've always heard the Crossbreed SuperTuck holsters are the best.

Great giveaway

The right hand supertuck for my new Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II, what a great combo that would be

Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast