Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 46
Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

I could really use a good holster and "Cross Breed" makes the best holsters. The Super Tuck Deluxe would make carrying my Tuarus PT 145 a lot more comfortable.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

I like the smaller holsters so i would like the micoclip. I can fit both my .45 taurus milleium pro and my 9mm taurus pt709.

4. Snapslide for Star 280. Carried for over 20 years, maybe it is time I got a proper holster for it.

I like the SuperTuck Deluxe, right-hand, for the Glock 19 I'm soon getting. This looks like an excellent, comfortable holster, and I've heard great things about it. I'd want the J-clips with it so it's a little more inconspicuous.

6. holster give away

definately the super tuck for me!!!!

7. I like the Super Tuck Deluxe Horsehide for my M&Pc. Looks like a very nice IWB holster, I would love to give it a try.

I like the right-hand Super Tuck Deluxe for the Glock 26. I am somewhat new to concealed carry and have been looking for a god comfortable concealment holster. I have looked at the Crossbreed and figured why not try and win one before buying one. Hope I am one of the lucky two!

SuperTuck Deluxe for SR40 - Right Hand
    Last edited by MADnMO; 03-09-2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: RH
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Right hand Super Tuck Deluxe for 5" 1911 (no rail).

11. cross bread holster

super tuck deluxe with combat cut

Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast