Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry - Page 47
Page 47 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

1. Right hand, Super Tuck Deluxe. Bersa Thunder 380cc.
    Thanks
    Bersa Thunder 380cc
    Smith & Wesson 9
    Stoger Arms Luger 22cal. LR

A right-hand Super Tuck for a CZ 40B. I already have one for a Kahr P40 and it is a comfortable rig.

4. I definitely need an inside holster for my M&P 9c. I've been evaluating holster systems for some time now and I've narrowed it down to
    just a few choices for both inside and outside-the-pants wear. One of my first choices would be the Crossbreed Supertuck based on comfort and function. Since its been on the market it keeps getting rave reviews and all those people can't be too far wrong. I fully subscribe to the idea that if its not comfortable or difficult to install it won't get worn. The Supertuck is reported to be the tops in comfort, and its belt clip design makes it easy to take on and off. All-in-all, a first rate design in my book. That's why its on my short list.

I would like to enter the contest for a Crossbreed MiniTuck, Right Hand, Horsehide, for Ruger LCP w/o laser.

I already own a SuperTuck Deluxe for my Taurus PT111 and I absolutely love it. I don't have a holster yet for my LCP and I wouldn't get anything other than a Crossbreed. Plus, since it's for a small frame gun, my wife can carry it with no problems.

Thanks for the contest.

6. A Left Hand MiniTuck would be great for my PF9.
    Thanks for the great website and the giveaways.

Supertuck!

Like the overwhelming majority here, I'd choose the Supertuck Deluxe (Right Hand draw) - mine for a 4" Kimber Pro CDP II. I've admired the holster for a long time, but haven't had the spare scratch to make it happen. Maybe this time, and just in time for New Jersey to get its collective head out of its collective butt and enact Concealed Carry Legislation...not that we should need to, but . . .
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

The Right Hand Cowhide Black Supertuck Deluxe for the Springfield 1911 WIth Rail (Operator, Etc.)

This will go nicely with my Springfield Custom which has been on order for over a year.

9. I'd like the right handed mini tuck.

10. SuperTuck Deluxe

I would choose a SuperTuck Deluxe for a Glock 23. Have been looking at different holsters for awhile and this looks like a winner. They always receive rave reviews from those that own them.

Scott

I could use a R/H Supertuck Deluxe for my Bersa 380. I have one for my Ruger P95 & I love it. Thanks

Page 47 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast